Since the launch of the Actus-EDU last year (and more recently the Actus-G/GFX/XCD) with its interchangeable rear bayonet system for DLSR/Mirrorless cameras. we have been getting a lot of questions for users who were looking to swap between using a Mirrorless camera and a Digital Back.
Until now, the only real solution was for a user to purchase both an Actus-Mini as well as the Actus-DB conversion kit. While this would provide a working solution for both platforms, it did add a significant cost to the Actus system as well as the inconvenience of having to swap the rear standard either before shooting had begun or in the field.
The ACDB-989 is built around the quick change mechanism of the AC-78E rear standard. It can replace the bayonet holders AC-792 (GFX), AC-793 (X1D) and AC-78E (DSLR/Mirrorless) and offers the possibility to use a digital back on the Actus-G series.
When combined with the matching SLW adaptor for your digital back, and the appropriate set of Digital Back bellows,this solution allows the user to swap between SLR/Mirrorless Cameras and Digital Backs quickly and effortlessly.
- SLW-80 for Hasselblad-V compatible digiback
- SLW-89 for Hasselblad-H compatible digiback
- SLW-83 for PhaseOne XF compatible digiback
- SLW-84 for Sinar 30|45 compatible digiback
- SLW-81 for Leaf AFi/Hy6 compatible digiback
- WRS-1068 for Mamiya RB roll film back
- ACDB-250 as normal bellows
- ACDB-252 as wide-angle bellows
- ACDB-254 as long extension bellows (on AC-330 monorail)
- ACDB-256 as macro extension bellows (on AC-345 monorail)
The ACDB-989 is shipping now, and available for purchase from your local Cambo USA dealer.