FIX – add CI contact info
change uk pricing
Cambo Fotografische BV introduces the Cambo ACTUS for Mirrorless and DSLR camera systems.
The Cambo ACTUS is a new technology camera system designed for mirror less cameras, such as the Sony Alpha 7 series & Fuji-X and available for Canon & Nikon DSLR’s.
It combines traditional view camera techniques with the latest capture technology.
Using view camera movement the photographer will be able to be more versatile, be more creative and achieve professional results much faster than before.
Mirrorless system camera bodies can be used as digital back, while the Cambo ACTUS will function as a tilt-shift and swing adapter with view camera movements for each lens that is being used with this combination!!
Size matters, the Cambo ACTUS has been designed to give maximum functionality with minimal dimensions to support portability with ease. The Cambo ACTUS is small and lightweight and fits easily into a small case.
Expand the usability of your camera system
- View camera movement for selective sharpness
- Rear Shift movement to stitch wider angle images
- Focal plane shifts to increase file size
- Rotation Landscape/portrait built-in
- Built-in macro extension
- Use of various lens designs
- Interchangeable bellows options
Enhance your creativity with the CAMBO ACTUS
- Use tilts and swings to place exact sharpness where needed
- Create selective optical unsharpness
- Use more of the image circle of your lenses
- Stitch your images without changing the lens position
- Focus closer and enlarge your subject without extension rings
- Experiment with other system lenses and medium format lenses
- Ideal for use on location, minimal size and weight
Experience the possibilities of the Cambo ACTUS
- Small size for easy portability – see image above
- Front standard offers geared tilt and swing both on-axis
- Lensplates are quickly interchangeable
- Quick slide focus adjustment rail
- Fine focus adjustment with precision gearing
- Shift movements vertical and horizontal in the focal plane
- Horizontal movements using quick sliding
- Zero clicks on all movements
- Image centred rotation from landscape to portrait
- Arca compatible monorail, direct fit to Arca compatible heads
- Exchangeable bayonets for Sony E-Mount, Nikon F, Canon EOS, Fuji X-series and Micro 4/3
Cambo ACTUS Specifications*
- Size L / W / H: 15 x 10 x 17 cm
- Weight: 1000 grams
- Front Swing: 360 degrees
- Front Tilt: 20 degrees (10/10)
- Rear Shift Vertical: 27mm (12/15)
- Rear Shift Horizontal: 40mm (20/20)
- Focus Travel: up to 128mm (Sony E-mount) up to 153mm (Nikon F-mount) up to 155mm (Canon EOS-mount)
- Colour: Black anodised, Titanium anodised (option)
Lens plates: (currently available, more will follow)
- Copal 0
- Hasselblad C Bayonet
- M39 Leica thread
- Mamiya RZ/RB bayonet
- Mamiya 645 Pro bayonet
- Leica R Bayonet (for mirror less bodies only)
- Nikon-F Bayonet (for mirror less bodies only)
Pricing & Availability:
Cambo ACTUS is available from AUGUST 2014.
Cambo ACTUS KIT which includes the Standard Bellows & Camera Bayonet Mount costs from €1499.00 / £1,275.00 / $ 1995.00 excludes TAX or VAT and shipping costs.
For prices of Lenses, Lens plates and additional camera mounts please contact Cambo or your nearest Cambo stockist.
*Specifications may be changed as technology evolves.